The Outer Banks Wedding Officiant – Beach Wedding Vows Ideas
Obviously, you are not limited to this list, and some couples like to take a little from one and put it with a little of another. The key is not to let your vows get too long, but I’ll help you with that.
Feel free to call 252 216 6676 or contact me with any questions and concerns you may have about your special day.
Wedding Vows Selections
2. I, ______________ take you, ______________ to be my wife/husband. On this special day, in the presence of God, our family and friends, I give to you my sacred vow that as your husband/wife, I will always be with you and support you in times of sickness and health in times of joy and sorrow I promise to love you completely to respect and protect you to honor and cherish you, for as long as we both shall live.
3. I, _____________, take you, _____________, to be my wife/husband, and these things I promise you:
I will be faithful to you and honest with you; I will respect, trust, and care for you; I will share my life with you; I will forgive you as we have been forgiven; and I will journey with you through the best and the worst of what is to come as long as we shall live.
5. I, ______________, choose you, _______________ to be my wife/husband, as my friend, my love, and the mother of our children. On this day, I affirm the relationship we have enjoyed, looking to the future to deepen and strengthen it. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will cherish and respect you, comfort and encourage you, be open with you and stay with you along as both shall live.
7. In the presence of God and before these witnesses, I ____________, take you _____________, to be my partner in life. I will cherish our friendship, and love you today, tomorrow, and forever. I will trust you and honor you, and I will love you faithfully through the best and the worst, through the difficult and the easy. What may come I will always be there. As I have given you my hand to hold, so I give you my life to keep, forever and ever.
9. I promise to love you with all my heart and mind and strength. I vow to be your best friend and do everything in my power to make you as happy as I am today. I will trust you with my dreams and support you in yours. I don’t know what challenges lie ahead, but I do know this, we will face them together.
11. __________, I take you to be my wife/husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life, this is my promise to you.
13. In the presence of God and before our family and friends, I, ___________, choose you, ____________,
to be my wife/husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, secure in the knowledge that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love. I promise to love you without reservations, comfort you in times of distress, laugh with you and cry with you, and grow with you in mind, body, and spirit.
15. I _____________, take you _______________ to be my beloved wife/husband. To live with you and laugh with you, to serve you with my wit, my strength, and my heart. To stand by you always. I promise always….to love you….to cherish you…..and to hold you with great esteem. It is with all my love, and all my heart, that Today I choose you!
17. I, __________, take you ___________ to be my wife/husband;
to laugh with you in joy, to grieve with you in sorrow, to grow with you in love, and to be faithful to you alone, as long as we both shall live.
19. I, __________ take you _____________ to be my wife/husband and companion all of my days. I commit my life to you; a commitment made in love, kept in faith, lived in hope and eternally made anew. I pledge to you a life of giving and of hoping, of growing and of loving. I shall be with you in your tears and in your laughter just as I shall bring to you my own joys and my own sorrows. You will be my wife/husband, and I will be your husband/wife, for all eternity.
21. In the presence of our family and friends, I ____________ choose you _____________ as my wife/husband, in friendship and in love, in strength and weakness, to share the good times and misfortunes, in achievement and failure. I will cherish and respect you through all the changes of our lives, forever giving thanks that we found each other.
23. In the presence of our family and friends, I choose you to be my wife/husband. To laugh with you in joy, to grieve with you in sorrow, to grow with you in love, and to be faithful to you alone, as long as we both shall live.
Photo credits: Julie Dreelin Photography